Sunday, September 21, 2008

30 Weeks and still a Gym Rat!

Well, somehow I made it to week 30 already! The agonizingly long first few months have morphed into weeks just flying by! It is hard to believe I am just 10 short weeks away from my due date, and only 7 weeks from "she could come anytime" status.

I am still feeling pretty good, I am happy to say. Here I am coming home from my weekly power walk with my friend Medina...we go a little slower each week, but she's hanging in with me for about an hour and a half each Sunday down by the beach.




I am also still at the gym most days, although the sideways glances are getting more and more obvious. Most people I interact with are supportive of my quest to stay in shape for labor, but I think my Group Power (weight lifting) class has started a pool to guess when I'll finally give it up!




Got some new gym gear recently at Lucy, their roll waist yoga capris are great for growing bellys! I also graduated up a size in tops...but am wondering if I should trade in for baggy tee shirts...What do you all think? Too much belly for the gym?

No comments: