Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Month 6 Begins

Well, officially in week 23 I have started the 6th month of my pregnancy. It seems unreal most days...but then the baby starts a little gymnastics routine in my belly and there is no denying there is something in there!

I feel great and have had a relatively trouble free pregnancy thus far (knock on wood). However, I have pretty much gained a layer of fat from my ribs to my knees instead of a cute little baby bump, but I am trying not to hold it against my body. My midwife tells me that it is my job to gain 25 pounds during this pregnancy, and my body's job to decide where it wants to put it. I am not sure that is a fair trade...but what can I do?

We went to Patrick's Grandparents in Murrietta, CA this weekend to tell them the baby news and hang out. His Uncle John and Aunt Patty were there...we had a great time hanging out.

No comments: