Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Week 39 update



Well, I am officially off work this week, but today I worked for a few hours to prep for a board meeting I'll be attending tomorrow, so I am still plugged into the office. I felt like I was taking plenty of time off to prepare with some extra relax time, but it already seems to be going quickly!



Today I had an appointment for a car seat safety check, they helped me install the seat safely and showed me how to buckle the baby in securely. It was difficult enough with the practice doll, I can only imagine how it will be with a real baby until I get used to all the buckles and straps!



The next few days I'll be organizing the baby's stuff, her changing table, getting her crib situated, etc. I'll take and post some photos. Over the weekend Patrick and I had a date...possibly our last one for a while. Here are a few pictures of us, plus some of the dirt in our house from the fire.

No comments: